As a part of Rental Delivery fulfilment, rented products are returned by the customers to the store via a selected shipping method, e.g. AusPost or UPS; courier service, etc. The customer will receive return instructions along with their delivery, and a reminder email on the final day of the booking.
- In the the PoS app navigate to the Returns tab.
- Click on the booking to open it.
- Confirm the details of the customer's booking and product information.
- Click the return button.
- The booking has now been returned.
Post-processing buffers are used to create a buffer between the end of one booking and the beginning of another. It is set in the Admin app, read the guide here. After the number of set days, the rental will be available to rent. However, if the automatically end post-processing checkbox is not selected, the return must be manually marked back in stock.
- Navigate to the Inventory tab in the PoS app.
- The product will be tagged 'in use – post processing'
- Select the product to open it.
- Click the mark in stock button.
- The pop-up will ask if the item has finished post-processing.
- Select yes and the item will be returned. It is now available for future rentals.