Once you have created Products, you can add them to your shop to start renting them out.
Adding a Product to a Shop
- From the Admin app, navigate to Products in the sidebar.
- Click add.
- Write the name of the product.
- Write the Order of the products. You can use zero for this field and the products will appear in the order in which they were added, but if a particular order is necessary the highest number will appear first on your shopfront.
- Write a Description of the product. This can include embedded videos if you wish to show your product in action.
- Select the Manufacturer from the dropdown menu. To find out more about adding Manufacturers, refer to our guide here.
- Select the Product Group from the dropdown menu. To find out more about adding Product Groups, refer to our guide here.
- Upload images of the product. These can be a .png, .jpeg, or WebP file. Using a .png file with a transparent background will be the most professional looking.
- Drag and drop the images to establish the order.
- Click the Create Product button.
For the product to appear on your shopfront, you need to next add the product Variant. The variants are the different options of the product your store offers, such as size or colour.